Complete Vinorage wine cellar – 600 bottles
With a Vinorage wine cellar, there is no such thing as additional purchase. You get a complete wine cellar incl. glass door, electric motor, shelves, staircase and dimmable LED light.
|Cellar dimensions:||Door dimensions:|
Price: only 132.500 DKK incl. VAT
Delivered assembled and ready for installation. Pay 25% of the total amount upon order. The remaining 75% IS paid upon shipping or picking up your wine cellar.
Treat yourself and your wine with storage without compromise.